Friday, March 22, 2013

El MaKINo :p



Today I am blogging for a very special friend. 
We share the same full name. :)
People call me Nura...her Shikin and together we are "Nurashikin"...



The first time I saw her was about 3 years ago at KK Hospital's Delifrance.
She ordered 2 of The Excluzif Toga dresses (1 for herself and the other for her mom)...and continues to support my mother's latest creations till today. :)
We actually chatted for more than an hour there and realised that we have so many things in common.

Over the years, we bonded somemore and today, she treats my family like hers and I treat hers like mine.

Now that my real estate work is very heavy going and that I am maid-less, she never fails to check in during the weekends or school holidays and ask, "Babe, who is handling Nyla? Send her here."

Last time, she supported me in my fashion and book business. 
She has also kindly referred me to her friends and relatives with regards to my property work.

When people do good to you, it is only right that  you repay their kindness. 
And when people do bad to you, you just suck in in (telan je la tu), no need to balas (that will waste alot of energy) and pray that you will never treat others that way. 
An ex-teacher herself (she will be going back to be a flexi adjunct come next week though), a baker, an excellent cook, a mom to four lovely children...Shikin has now become my personal Beauty Consultant. 

Life has it’s own funny way of making you choose to do what you are doing. 
True?
For example, it was a year ago since she bought LD Venus and joined Elken but it is only this year that she is spiraling and going all out to share the awesome products she has tried. 

For one, the El Marino Blanc.  
Since last year, she kept telling me that the targeted actions for this drink is really too good to resist.

I'll just nod my head and say ..."Oh ok.."

Last week, cannot escape this El Marino mafia already.
She bought a set for me and said in a serious tone,"Pls believe me when I say its good. Drink this every morning and night babe. You need this. Even featured on Simply Her Magazine March 2013 babe."
 
And she ran through with me the effects of this drink.





So we wanna feel good going out barefaced or with minimal makeup with our kids under the hot sun. 
We wanna feel youthful and beautiful without worrying about the harmful UV rays. 
We just wanna be all natural. 
Takya la make make up all. Penat k wanna cuci face!

So I suggest we all take Kin's advice and drink El Marino Blanc la. 
I've been drinking a glass of El Marino Blanc every morning and evening and asked E, " How? My skin like glowing or not? *kening naik naik*?

His answer: YA SO GLOWY SILAU SEH.
Thanks. -_-

Whatever it is, I feel good and have made it my daily routine.
Besides, it tastes yummy too! 
Maciam cranberry juice. I always make sure mine is icy cold! Hehehe.
I gave a box to my mom too. She pulak made hers the warm version. Step cranberry teh o suam!  


Halal somemore! ::)


This holistic approach to beautiful skin targets anyone who has reached puberty and is NOT lactating or breastfeeding. 

Radiant and Glowing skinnnnnnnn, come to us ladies






Call/whatsapp/text Shikin at 96711836 for more enquiries or to place an order ok! 

P.S: Mothers’ Day coming tau...this generous babe might give some of her tasty bakes for every purchase of Skin Perfecting Pack


 HAPPY EL MARINO-ing! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment