Monday, February 18, 2013

SONGKET


I could have come up with this entry last night but after my viewing ended in the evening, the 3 of us decided to catch Ah Boys to Men Part 2. We only reached home at 11 p.m. And Nyla one kind one. She will only go to bed if I do. So usually to make her sleep early, I would have to pretend to sleep. If I stay up, she will also tahan no matter how sleepy she is.
Anyway we loved the movie!
 Nyla teared at the end of the show.
"Mommy funny feeling la. Don't know how to describe this."
Me: You just feel touched babe.


Still at the topic of 'touched'....
As I uploaded the pictures taken by bro Azhar, I realised how much I miss...

doing shoots with Tina....
modelling my mother's works...
coming up with the names of the baju with Nyla!

It has been so so so long since I had a proper photoshoot. The kind where I pose at my balcony not counted! :p

Me: So Nyla, how? Name these songket tops what ah? Last time, we named after fruits la.... cartoon characters la...
Nyla: How about my friends?
Me: Seriously?
Nyla: Ya why not? Nothing wrong what Mommy.

Anyway my aplenty thanks to my geng bro Azhar, sista Tina and my real estate right hand woman, Alina, for waking up early on a Sunday morning for this Songket Shootout.
If you wanna kepo kepo about them, here are their facebook links.

Tina Tukang Make Up
Azhar Tukang Petik Gambar
Alina Tukang Posing

Ok so here goes.

I present to you, Nyla's 'F.R.I.E.N.D.S'

"Mommy, this one is my favourite.
So I name after my boyfriend la...Kosei" *giggles*
Gatalnya.


"This one is Pink right? So name it Ping Le cos the way to pronounce also the same."
 Pink and Ping..Geddit?


"How Thong's favourite colour is red tau Mommy!"
Cehwah Cehwah Tina nak step merah mak ngah jeeeeee.



"Ok this one yellow....Sunny la."


"Let's not forget my super duper best friend, Norhizawati!"


"Ok must be fair. This one Yasin la! 
He is Norhizawati's boyfriend.
So we matching." *Claps*
Gatalnya ya ampon. Takleh angs.



Ladies, my mother and I would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the postive responses since the day this Songket was revealed.
This is a one- size- fits- all top.

If you think you are short and I am tall, aiseyman you're so wrong.
I'm only about 1.6m tall.
Alina is the tall one, standing at about 1.7m.
Tina is in between. Hehe.

Material is cooling Lycra.
FREE Size, can fit S-XL.
Front Length: About 65cm
Back Length:About 125cm

A piece of this 'Songket' is $66. (Free Normal Postage)

Will be a first come first served basis ya ladies in the mailbox.
If I do not reply to your email within 24 hours, it means that all the tops are no longer available.
My sincerest apologies in advance.

Looking forward to receive an email which goes like this..."Hi Nura, can I purchase a piece of How Thong?"

Hehehehe.
Definitely no Monday blues today. :)
See you at nuraesman@gmail.com

I should be getting ready.
Today is my ol man's birthday. Family will be having breakfast instead. Sometimes I feel bad for causing inconvenience to them by following my schedule..... but to have them say, "No la we don't plan dinner, in case this Kin has viewing or appointment at night," before we plan a gathering is very touching.
Happy Birthday Papa J.

That being said, I will be busy with my current three sales listings here
I also have 2 more exclusive sales listings coming up, In Shaa Allah with both units' statuses' as valuation on the way!

Have a fulfilling week ahead peeps. :)

PS: Mom, if you're reading this...Thank you. And Sorry I took such a long leave from this. :(
I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment