Saturday, February 2, 2013

My 'excluzif' Real Estate Listings

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

And here, I'd like to thank my clients for supporting creativity and  being absolutely sporting with their poses!



"Women think of all colors except the absence of color. I have said that black has it all. White too. Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony." - also Coco Chanel

Hence, the decision to make my real estate posters black and white. :)


And as usual, my blog readers/FB/Twitter/Instagram friends will get firsthand preview.

Here goes peeps.
My current real estate listings.
All 3 'FOR SALE'...




Hope you all like this concept as much as I do.
Applying the KISS principle.
Keeping it simple & straightforward.

If you'd like to view any of these cosy homes or you have any real estate questions, do call me at 97248866 k!
That being said, have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment