Friday, January 11, 2013

Like so long like that never log on to blogger.com
So sorry if you all have been coming here for updates, only to find none. :(
Nyla is off to school and I feel the need to squeeze in some time to blog before my 2p.m. appointment.

Now that the new school term has begun, it's time to pay attention to Nyla and my tutees.
Last year, I thought that I could take in more tutees...I thought wrong.
Seems that God has better plans for me.
I've been receiving so many enquiries with regards to real estate.
So now, I only teach weekend mornings and will conduct viewings in the afternoons/evenings/nights.

The past two weeks were absolutely crazy.
I'm trying extremely hard to juggle as many roles possible.
My weekday mornings are totally not to be touched because I need to settle E and Nyla to school.

Pls, if you think I am trying hard to impress you with a "Aku Superwoman kannnn?", I'm not.
Only God knows my trying times and how grateful I am to my loved ones.
Like how a last minute viewing crops up and I have to activate my parents or in laws.
That or call E and tell him to rush home ASAP.
Sometimes so desperate I have to call my brothers and get them to fetch Nyla.
"WAHLAU EH KIN! SO LAST MINUTE?! YOU THINK I'M YOUR SERVANT OR SOMETHING?"
:(
Really feel like I'm a burden.

Last week, I realised that I have been stretched really thin.
I really needed that extra hand who is reliable and capable of helping me with my real estate every day tasks like arranging for viewings, call bankers, managing my schedule...yeah the administrative duties.
Thank you Alina for taking care of all these stuff for me. :)





















 Since we are at the topic of real estate, those of you who are new owners and would like to renovate your house, please listen to my advice....
If you have a balcony, outdoor space, say NO to laminated flooring.
Water plus Laminated= Disaster.






















This time round, we creeevvveeer. We chose tiles.



















How I also am missing collaborating with my sew terrific mother.
Most of you would probably have seen this on my Facebook/Twitter/Instagram...
When she surprised me with this Maxi Cape, I felt that it was her way of saying, " I miss sewing and seeing you wear my creations, Kin." Soon Mom. In shaa Allah!







Mom came over and spent the night at my place 2 days ago because both Papa J and Jambi were away on business trips.
I tell you, she was so naggy the whole time she was here.
"KIN, KAU MAIN LONGGOK JE EH BAJU BAJU DALAM ALMARI?"
"KIN, BENDA BENDA DAH BASI PON KAU LETAK DALAM AISBOK?"
#plsdontjudgemeya
#masoktelingakanankeluar telingakiri

Inspector Puan Hajah Rokiah la katakan.

And this Nyla FUHYOOOO! She damn yayapapaya when Mom was here la.

Me: Nyla, later settle homework.
Before she could reply, her darling Nenek replied, "Budak ni baru balik dari sekolah Kin. Kasi dia relax pls."
Nyla smiled a "Haha. Padan muka!" smile at me la.

Nyla also has this habit of standing against the door after her shower and be amused with her own 'body contour.'
Everytime I'll scold her...but no use la ah cos everytime she still does it.



















My mom witnessed this and said,"Sayang, don't do that. Licin, nanti jatuh!" followed by giggles la.
Can laugh somemore.

When I heard that I just said this, "Wow Mom. Tak nak cubit ke?"
Her reply: Sayang anak lain. Sayang cucu lain. You discipline Nyla. I manja her. That's my job.


Right...
Nevertheless, it was really nice to see such a strong grandmother-granddaughter bond.



















Ok peeps, gotta go. Have a great weekend ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment