Thursday, November 22, 2012

P.S.L.E 2012

All praises to the One above.

ALL my Primary 6 tutees are done with primary school and will be moving on to secondary school.
YABADABADOOOOOOO!

Special mention to my tutee Naufal.
Naufal failed last year.
And as his tutor, of course I felt very very very bad and sad and lousy. :(

Instead of blaming me, his mother still wanted me to coach her son this year.

Here, I'd not like to show you that "Yeay! He finally passed because of me! I'm such a super tutor!"

Nope.

It is all thanks to his loving mother.
Let me share with you our SMS conversation last year.




 Such a loving mother she is right? Instead of ignoring him or being angry at him for repeating his Primary 6, she still gave him a head massage. I must learn from this woman.

As always, there will be a rainbow after a storm.


Remember that  “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
Must pluck up that courage to work even harder for you kids and parents who didn't do so well. (Tag team effot mah, takkan nak salahkan budak je! Hehe!)

I just want all of you to know that PSLE does not determine one's future and that your children will make you proud.
Maybe not now, but definitely later with your constant support, love and encouragement.

In this case, PSLE does not only stand for Primary School Leaving Examination 
 It also means Parents' Support, Love & Encouragement.

And thanks to Naufal's "PSLE", today he did it. :)
Once again, congratulations to my other tutees and parents and also you readers whose children have done well for their PSLE this year!
Time to celebrate!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment