Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Goodbye Jelapang...

Last night, I went to my sellers' Jelapang Road 4 room flat.
The buyers would like to do a final inspection of the home since our completion date is really drawing near.

It was a very smooth process.
My clients were honest with the defects of their home (just 1 actually) and the buyers were not fussy.
Alhamdullilah!

I reached slightly earlier.

No more couch and coffee table.
Boxes all stacked up.
Trash bags near the door ready to be disposed.

My friends' children were having their dinner on the floor.













Yeap Mac D since kitchen is already permanently closed.

I personally feel that moving out is a painful process.
Physically because it involves a lot of unpacking, arranging and re-arranging.
Emotionally as well because so many sweet memories in the home you have lived in for quite sometime.

At the same time, I also feel very excited for my friends who would be able to enjoy some cash proceeds from the house.
A headstart to maintain a long term investment strategy and save for children's future. 
That and they are applying for a B.T.O. 
Their ballot number is 69 out of the 44 units available. 
They are very hopeful. 
And I pray hard they get a flat.Those of you working at HDB, what are the chances like you think?

If you must know, this is not a typical selling situation.

My friend's husband's mom passed away a few years ago.
He and his sister were given the authority to administer their mother's estate, hence obtaining the Grant of Probate.
The distribution of the sales proceeds will be according to the Syariah Law. ( Faraid)
His sister will receive half of what her brother receives.

Also, if lessee has been deceased for more than 6 years, a court order is needed to sanction the sale.

 Just a summary of the case I now have an experience of handling.
If you know of anyone with queries like "Letters of administration", 'Grant of Probate" etc after  a family member's passing, can just refer them to me.
Not that I am a pro at it already but yeah, I'm pretty much confident. :)



And earlier, I posted on Instagram/Twitter/Facebook this picture of a bedroom set that my sellers are letting go.
They bought this whole set for $2k.




















3 super bidders as of now.

WAWA VS DILA VS DIANA









































Havoc ah these 3 ladies. Fierce trio! 

Condition of wardrobe: 7.5/10
The dresser and bed : 9/10

Self pick up k. :)
Highest bid as of now is $110 and bidding will end at 2 p.m sharp. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment