Friday, October 12, 2012

JewelFest 2012

Wahyu and I were at Ngee Ann City Civic Plaza yesterday evening for the Singapore JewelFest 2012.
Bling event mah so I wore blingzblingz. :p


















Tina: I'm gonna do red lips on you.
She knows that I have a phobia of red lips. I don't know why but I just don't feel that I can carry red look.
But yeah, listen only la.

So that red shoes' purpose was to match the lips lor. Lol. If black shoes, boring mah.


















Thank you Tina!

So many gems and jewels last night. Truly a paradise for those into jewelry. And jaw dropping for me.
Really in awe of the participating jewelers from all over the world.
And then, we came across the Style of Jolie (Yes as in Angelina Jolie!) collection. Fuhyoo.
I tried very hard not to swoooooonnnnnn. Hehe.



































Wahyu and I also had a pleasant chat with one participating jeweler from Japan, Jurio.
Wahyu was attracted to his 'faces' ring. This woman has a unique fashion taste so she's attracted to his unusual and rare piece of jewelry.


















Highlight of the event?
Meeting international success and world famous fashion designer, Ashley Isham.

















His success story is truly a case of "the harder you work, the luckier you get."
No shortcuts to success kind.
Inspiring abis.

Wahyu, thanks for the awesome time hunneh! :)

E and Nyla waited for me at Paragon after the event.

I saw her carrying a Toys R Us plastic bag, beaming.

E: You see la. She ketok me.

Hahaha! Ever since Legoland, this girl is very into legos.
And of course, she got mad at me when I said,"You can only fix the lego after you have finished the homework."
Nyla: ALAAAAAA! But today I got so much homework leh. Next time, please tell me to buy lego on days I have no homework!!!!!!!

Apa je.

And everytime if she's upset, she'll try to create a bit of drama.

"I wanna eat while I do my homework..."

Me: Sure!

(Mommy's not saying anything, how can she not be angry?!)

"Where is my hat?"

So I passed her the hat.

(Mommy is still not angry?! How can?) - Mommy tahan jeeeee.

"Ok I'm gonna open the lego box and just put them on the floor"

Me: Sure and then once you're done with homework, you get to play! Great idea!

(OK I GIVE UP! MOMMY NO REACTION. SO JUST DO IT LA!)



















That's my jewel!

TGIF peeps.
Have a great weekend with your loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment