Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Feeling nostalgic

Just browsing the videos I uploaded at YouTube and came across this one.
Nyla, when she was in K1, promoting her first book,  The Big Good Wolf.



She is still as playful and as cheeky 2 years on.


















This paper is not her school's one by the way. 

When she came across this question, she gasped.
I ignored her la cos sometimes this girl just carik chance to be distracted.

But, yeah, I LOL-ed big time when I checked her work.

Back to the topic of Nyla's yesteryears, there is something really wonderful I must share with you mommies who have babies and toddlers.

When Nyla was about a year and a half and I was still a civil servant, I actually embarked on a personalised Alphabet Book project.
Basically I just put together a picture book of objects that are familiar and interesting to Nyla.

So actually, The Big Good Wolf ain't our first book together.
Our first ever book was "Nyla's Alphabet Book." Hehehe.

I had a good time cutting out the pictures and Nyla was involved by pasting the pictures on the pages.
Sweet memories.
Come I show you.















It's actually very simple one.
Well sometimes the simplest things, especially ones that come from the heart, are the best and will always be cherished.
That being said, happy publishing your own personalised Alphabet book with your babies korangs! :)

1 comment: