Sunday, September 30, 2012

Legoland

Last week was really a "Don't disturb, I'm handling my P6 kids!" time for me.
The major papers, English and Maths are over and done with.
Woots. Hopefully, we will all celebrate during Results Day in shaa Allah!

Now because it has been a hectic week, when E suggested LEGOLAND Malaysia, I immediately went "YESSAR!"

(Thank you to Lenny for the 30% discount voucher!)

Nyla didn't have a clue when we were getting ready in the morning.
Nyla: I want to go to West Coast Macdonalds okay.
E: No we are having Nasi Lemak Kukus. (The one at Gelang Patah pit stop)
Nyla: I DON'T WANT TO GO OUT LA LIKE THAT.

We thought we'd surprise her when we reach Legoland itself but haven't reach Tuas already, we let the cat out of the bag because she was being damn annoying in the car asking us to go to West Coast Macdonalds.

Weather was fine throughout. Actually, scorching hot la, but I prefer that to a rainy day at a theme park.















Now, when I was younger, I used to LOVE roller coaster rides and wouldn't think twice about taking them with my siblings.
I guess I've been on a roller coaster hiatus for so long I felt SO nervous when we were queueing for the roller coaster ride.

E: You can or not? You just watch me and Nyla take la.
Me: No la. I need to make sure you hold her properly. Nyla, you sure you wanna take this?
Nyla: Come on Mommy, I've been waiting for this for so long.
E: See. She no problem one.

By the time, our 'cart' arrived, my palms got sweaty. My knees were shaking. If it weren't for Nyla, kirim salamz sudah.

Anyway, they say roller coaster rides bring out a plethora of emotions... Nervousness, Terror, Fear, Joy, Relief (positive feelings definitely when the ride is OVER la ah)

Another thing we enjoy most will be looking at the expressions on the faces of people.
Some people can actually pose during roller coaster rides when they are caught on camera.












http://izismile.com/2009/10/02/funny_faces_during_roller_coaster_ride_20_pics.html

Unfortunately (fortunately for you allz!), the 3 of us are not that terror.
We were too busy screaming.


















 E, thank you for heeding my advice and making sure Nyla is safe.
 Nyla, muka maintain pls.

I got a lashing from my mom when she saw this pic.

Mom: Kau terok kin, kasi anak kau naik gini.
Me: Dia suka la.
Mom: Suka ke apa? Muka dia macam gitu kau cakap suka?
Nyla: I also don't know why I look like I'm going to pengsan Tok Mommy but I really enjoyed myself you know!

Yes. She really did. We took ALL the rides which were open at Legoland that day.
Really awesome.
You all with young children, go ok!
Trust me, it'd be a wonderful experience for them.

PS: Those of you going on the roller coaster rides, be conscious of the camera and don't 'pose' like us 3 hor.

3 comments:

  1. I just couldn't stop laughing looking at your faces! HAHAHAHAH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAhahhahaha!!! me too!! i cannot stop laughing..so hilarious la this post..really makes my monday..lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha so cute u 3.

    ReplyDelete