Wednesday, May 30, 2012

OTTER BOX

Okay I've got good stuff here so as usual must share!
Gotta thank my babesy Diana's mom and younger sis for this.

When I saw Diana's mom's I phone, I went like "Wow! Cik. Handphone ala James Bond seh!"
Her reply: Op course! The casing bagus.

Diana's younger sis apparently is in touch with the Otter Box distributor and while she was sorting out her orders, I asked if I could get one for myself.
Wish granted!

I chose 'Turqoise" cos its really pretty.
This Otter Box casing is definitely the best protection product I've ever owned hands down!








Mommies with young children, this Otter Box casing is for YOU!
Your babies can play, throw and even drool on your Iphone and you can stop worrying whether your phone can still function because it can.
E happily campak-ed my Otter Box-ed I phone on the ground to test. (Yes I screamed of course! Duh.)
Thankfully, phone is A-okay.
The only downside is that it is a lil bulky but I'm not concerned about that because the Otter Box really is an outstanding protector.

If you value your Iphone as much as I do and would like an Otter Box to secure it, come I pass you Hudah's details.

Here's her blog.
Products will be sent to your door and it's FREE DELIVERY.

Please email them at farrid.nasir@gmail.com or contact either Hudah or Farrid at 81931443/ 81985122 to arrange for the delivery.
Happy Otter Boxing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment