Thursday, May 24, 2012

Happy 7th Nyla!

Nyla turns 7 today.
S.E.V.E.N?!
How did time fly so fast man?
Still feels like yesterday when I peed on that pregnancy kit...And my menses wasn't even due then by the way.
Too excited.
When I saw that anticipated positive sign, my hands were trembling la!


If you were to ask me who is the most inspirational person in my life, my answer would be this newly turned 7 year old babe.
Cliche I know. But really, it's true.

She's the most chillax little person who makes me focus on the bright side of life.
"Don't sweat the small stuff" kind of girl.

Just earlier, she dropped something and melatah," Oh mak kau babi!"
Me: Nyla, rude.
Nyla: Relax mommy. I meant: "Mak kau BARBIE" You know as in Barbie Dolllllll...

Nyla has requested that we not throw a party for her.
Instead, her celebration will be 7 hari 7 malam kind spent with her favourite people. (Macam kahwin kahwin gituk)

Today we celebrated with her schoolmates and gramps.
Tomorrow: Rooqs
Weekend: Friends

As long as she's happy, E and I also happy la. :)
Happy 7th Birthday Nyla..
You may have outgrown our laps liao but you will never ever outgrow our hearts babe.
Thank you for being a wonderful daughter.
Thank you Allah for Nyla.

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable, pretty and very smart.
    I like that melatah excuse :)
    Happy Birthday pretty girl
    Enjoy ur ala "kawin kawin" celebrations

    ReplyDelete