Tuesday, February 21, 2012

'Bollywood' Ponchogas!

Nyla took one look at the new ponchogas and she said,"Like Deepavali style huh?"
Then she explained further and told me and her Tok Mummy that the designs on the ponchogas reminded her of her past Deepavali celebrations at her pre school, Chiltern House.

Nyla: We did this drawing thingy on the ground...
Me: Kolam you mean?
Nyla: Yah!

Since we are going Indian, I thought why not we name the latest individual ponchogas according to the Bollywood beauties?
Can expand Nyla's vocabulary on celebrities too. :p
Nyla, there are other famous people you know.
Not only Justin Bieber/Selena Gomez/Katy Perry hor.

I showed her pictures of the Bollywood beauties and here are Nyla's shortlisted 7!
Sanggup the both of us buat collage you! So fun cos all these ladies are so so so gorgeous!!!




Last Saturday, Tina, and my RebelPixel brudders Aza, Jali, Franco, Ash, Zahren and Mad Sunny roped me in for their assignment with DeChamp Model which was founded recently to spot raw talents and train these 'unpolished gems' professionally. Thank you my dear sister and brudders!
And I must thank DeChamp models for trying their very best to rock my ponchogas.
A PLUS for effort!

Ok my lovely ladies, I present you the new ponchogas! (Kolam edition) :)


Kareena Kapoor (Turqoise+Pink)


Priyanka Chopra (Grey)


Preity Zinta (Red+Black)


Rani Mukherjee (Blue+Black)


Kajol (Green)


Sushmita Sen (Pink+Black)


Aishwarya Rai (Baby Pink+Blue)

Hijabellas, you all also can wear okay. :)

I'm wearing "Kareena Kapor'" by the way. :)


These Excluzif ponchogas are free size, fits S to L.
$55 per ponchoga honeys.

Do email me over at nuraesman@gmail.com!


Not forgetting aspiring models,





Email your beautiful shots to dechampmodel@gmail.com and they will get back to you right away.
Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment