Friday, January 6, 2012

TGIF

Really glad it's Friday.

Been such an overwhelming week.
I've started studying again and the topics learnt the past few days are very cheem one.
*PULLS HAIR!*
Once I'm more settled, I'll blog about this.
My family has been urging me to take this course for the longest time.
A case of them always insisting...and me resisting.
So imagine their joy when I finally said,"Ok Ok la. I'll do it."
Anyway, gaining knowledge is always beneficial so I'm cool. :)

Mr E's school term also has just begun and he is extremely busy with Singapore Poly Open House.
(5-7 January)

I thought I'd drop by his school yesterday but my meeting overshot sikit so today it shall be since I no longer have to be at Nyla's school during recess.



Ah and there's Nyla's school.
Very grateful to my brothers and parents for taking over the sending of Nyla to school.
First day was a disaster by the way.
She cried and was so clingy to my mom.
And my mom being the protective grandmother also refused to let go of Nyla. WALANDE!
When I called Mom to check on Nyla, she was crying too la.
"Kesian Kin, Nyla nangis... Jangan suruh Mak hantar la. Sedih la."

Aisey, Mother ahhhhhh, how come when I was in Primary 1, you didn't cry along with meeee?

Nyla wasn't her chirpy self when I fetched her on the first day.

At home:
Nyla: Mommy, just sell my bag and uniform la. I'll stay home.
Me: ???????!!!!!!!

So I activated Nyla's uncles to take over this duty since with my mom, Nyla's all emo. (vice versa)
Jambi and Bah took time off to handle their niece and she was okay. No tears whatsover! PHEW!

Nyla: Lucky you never sell my uniform, Mommy! School is fun!

Great stuff Nyla.

Upcoming blog entries are gonna be interesting.
Just last Monday, I had a hijab photoshoot with the RebelPixel Photography team featuring an amazing make up artiste who happens to be Tina's close friend.
A hijaber herself, she is fantastic with hijab styling! So those of you getting engaged or married this year, you so gonna love this hijab fairy godmother who can turn you into a hijabella!





And I will also be featuring a hijab online boutique run by four amazing ladies next week.

Tomorrow my Primary 1 tuition class will commence!
If you are staying around Jurong and your child is free from 11 a.m. till 12.30 p.m. every Saturday, do send him/her over to my place at Pandan Gardens to join Nyla and her friends for fun filled tuition sessions.
Do email me at nuraesman@gmail.com

PS: My Primary 5 and 6 classes are already full. :(

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum nura,
    My son will be primary one next year. Can I send him in to ur class? I stayed jurong, btw.. ;) let me know in detail...

    Hope to here from u soon..

    My email,
    Bdazzle77@gmail.com
    Aisya@peceng.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamualaikum nura,
    My son will be in primary one next yr. can he join in your class too?
    We stayed jurong, btw. Let me know in detail.
    Hope to hear from you soon.

    Wassalam,
    My email aisya@peceng.com

    Thanks. ;)

    ReplyDelete