Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year you alls. :)

As with all days, months, years ahead,
You and me will surely :

face storms...... and rainbows...
shed tears...... and smiles....
face trials....and will find wisdom...

And definitely with each passing new year, we are closer to the end actually.
'Makin kurang umur kita."

'Takut orang, kita jauhi dari orang itu...
"Takut anjing, kita lari..."
"Takut Allah, kita dekatkan diri kepada Allah." -Ustaz Kazim Elias

I must thank Sister Raudhah for always notifying me about interesting activities that are happening.
If it weren't for her, I wouldn't have attended Ustaz Kazim Elias' talk at Yio Chu Kang Stadium last night.
I don't even know of this wise man's existence la.
Now I do! And when I do, must loudhail and share with you people.

My motto is 'Sharing is caring.'
What more good things that can benefit us in our afterlives.

Ustaz Kazim is such an entertaining speaker.
That ability to make you ponder about your weaknesses, (how small we really are) and at the same time he can make you laugh your intestines out.

Tomorrow, the topic will be 'Rumahku Syurgaku' (Thanks Rafidah for sharing this!)
Mr E and I will be going to Al-Mawaddah mosque (At Sengkang) at 9 a.m to listen to him.

2011 and the previous years have been wonderful.
As well as not so wonderful. There were moments I regretted, never wished I'd done but there is really no point in regretting because there is nothing you can do about them except to move on and strive to improve.
I have felt an immense state of sadness too the past years but in those moments I have also found intense happiness.
And for this, I thank only the One Above, my Creator, Allah.

Happy New Year my readers and I thank you for enjoying my blog entries!
Keep reading kays.
Mwaaaah.

No comments:

Post a Comment