Friday, December 16, 2011

Random updates :) TGIF!

Been up since 6 a.m.
Absolutely silent and I'm in complete solitude. There is just something very rejuvenating and absolutely peaceful about being alone and having some time for myself.
Nyla and I have a movie date with her kindy mates and their mommies later at noon so I'm settling as much work as possible.

I'm just happy that Jenn and I are all ready for our Maths workshop tomorrow.
Really looking forward to meeting the mommies and daddies!

I have been going to my mom's very often this week just to help her out with the latest 'Dual-Tone Ponchos' collection.
Yesterday I uploaded a pink + purple poncho (My babe's choice!) on Facebook and Twitter.
Nyla + Justin Bieber's favourite colours.
If you have not seen it, here it is.
Nyla snapped this picture of me while I was chatting with Mom. This girl's good.



And here is another one. purple + white combi.



Many more colours coming up.
I will schedule a photoshoot next week.
Tina, I NEED YOU sista! :p


Last week, my mom also sewed a few random pieces which I have brought home.
So, I have with me (as in ready stock) these beauties.

'Kiwi'/ 'Polka Dots' (Grey background) PONCHOGAS

'Shrek' MINI TOGA

'Polka Dots' (Cream background)/ Cheetah (Sheer)/ Leopard PRINTED PONCHOS

'Pink Panther'/ 'Ribena Purple' PLAIN PONCHOS

My sistas, if you are keen, please email me at nuraesman@gmail.com and I'll email you the pictures ya!
Have a fantastic Friday and a super duper weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment