Sunday, September 25, 2011

FRINGE PONCHOS

Yesterday was a very busy day for me. In fact today as well.
PSLE this Thursday so tuition sessions the past few weeks were pretty intensive and frequent.

Then, I thought of my mom and imagined her working diligently behind the sewing machine producing all the lovely togas and ponchos.
And here I am complaining that I am suffering from 'Imsobusy-itis'. Cheh.

Anyway, what makes my mom very happy is when she sees anybody wear her creations.


Mom: Photoshoot nanti jadi tak? (Later photoshoot how?)
Me: Jadi. Lepas tuition, nanti Kin pegi. (On. I'll go after tuition.)
Mom: Kalau tak penat, datang rumah mak okay. Mak nak tengok gambar. (If not tired, come to my house ok. I want to see the pics.)
Me: Okay.
Mom: Nyla macam mana? (Then, Nyla how?)
Me: I bring her along aje la.
Mom: Kesian budak tu. Nanti, mak and bapak amik dia la. Bawak dia keluar. (Poor thing. I'll fetch her later with Dad. We will bring her out.)

Mom, I am very indebted to you.

The moment I publish this entry, I'll sms my brother the usual:
"Jam, open my blog and show mom."



Whenever I have a photoshoot, Tina (Yes, the MAKE UP GURU!) would be the artistic director.
This woman is so creative its scary.
The ideas she come up with. So hyper. Like a fireball.




We bumped into Tina's friend who is also a make up artiste! Just like me, a former teacher as well. Cool stuff. Apparently, we studied at NIE together around the same time. Cooler stuff. And the coolest stuff? The make up on Irina's face? It's her work! Do view Nora Zee's portfolio over at http://facebook.com/noraziana.md

My photographer brudders.
Special mention to Azhar...Franco and Jali!
You want a fun bunch to capture your moments, please contact the chief: Jaliboy
Just send a private message over at Facebook.




Thanks to Tina, we had a Russian model, Irina with us yesterday.
Even Nyla was enthralled by her beauty: "Wah mommy. She is so pretty. You lose."
Mr E laughed when he heard this. Thanks hubs. You're the best.

My ladies, my mom has done her magic once again.
Here are the FRINGE PONCHOS.
There is only 1 piece available for each colour and I doubt we will be taking repeated orders for this edition.
100% Rayon. Fits S to L. $50 only.
Enjoy darlings.


I try very much to include Nyla whenever and wherever possible so here's her input!



ANGRY BIRD RED

SMURFS BLUE

JUSTIN BIEBER PURPLE

FINDING NEMO ORANGE

HELLO KITTY PINK

BLOSSOMS PINK

TWEETY BIRD YELLOW

PETER PAN GREEN

KUNG FU PANDA WHITE
Italic
TOOTHLESS BLACK


Nyla: Mommy, when I grow up, I'll be a blogger okay.
Me: Like me?
Nyla: No la. You will be old whaaattt. So you will sew clothes. I'll sell.

Right.
I don't know whether I'll be as good as your Tok Mommy babe.

Anyway my lovely ladies, see you at my mailbox k. :)
nuraesman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment