Thursday, September 22, 2011

Everythin' Indon!

To 3 very young and dynamic entrepreneurs who own a travel agency, LOMBOK is a hidden gem.
My family was very fortunate to be able to visit "Indonesia's best kept secret" last weekend.
I uploaded these 3 pictures while we were there.



More pictures and entry on Lombok will be scheduled to be published next week. *Must wait for the bosses' green light first* so do stay tuned.
To the 3 of you, thank you for everything from the 3 of us.

Okay, it sure feels great to be back too!
Back to work time for Mr E and myself. And for Nyla, back to school girl!



Last Saturday, "PRINTED PONCHOS" made its debut in the form of polka dots!


My mini me also decided that she too must wear something polka dotty!

Polka dots are really stylish and classic, definitely a timeless design.
I have 2 types.

(LEFT) Vanilla background with small dots. (Lycra) - Yes, you may request for a mini or maxi TOGA too with this material!
(RIGHT) Black background with white dots. (Material is sheer/Chiffon)

If you're interested, do email me at nuraesman@gmail.com okay ladies. :)

AND LOOK WHO IS THE LATEST PERSON TO BE PONCHO-FIED?!
Our Bibik Juma (and kepo Nyla) in THE EXCLUZIF PRINTED PONCHOS *BATIK EDITION*
Very the Jawo I know!



And nopez, that poncho Nyla is wearing ain't hers.
My mom sewed that piece for Juma's daughter whose birthday just passed.
Juma will be mailing it today.
So darling Yola over at Desa Kerso Harjo, check your mailbox baby girl! Your present is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment