Wednesday, June 8, 2011

AVAILABLE Excluzif Toga Pieces

Good Wednesday morning my prettay ladies.

I have a few available pieces of my Excluzif Togas.
Some of which, I did not have time to model for. :(

I have 3 mini togas - ready stock. :)
If you would like to know what a mini toga is, here it is.


A piece of the Excluzif Mini Toga is $50.

Ok, now that you know how a MINI toga looks like,
I have 3 mini togas in these 3 different colours.


Dolphin Grey


Cotton Candy Pink


Smoke Black-Grey

AND
I also have 2 available Toga ONESIES.

A piece of the Excluzif Toga Onesie is $75.

Chilli Red





Dolphin Grey



So in all I have 5 ready stock pieces.

3 MINI TOGAS (Dolphin grey, Cotton Candy Pink and Smoke Black Grey) and 2 TOGA ONESIES (Chilli Red and Dolphin Grey)


So if you intend to wear a toga this weekend, email me at nuraesman@gmail.com by today (Because tomorrow I is going for a short getaway!) and I'll mail them out for you today itself.


See you in my mailbox babes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment