Thursday, June 2, 2011

AQUILA ASIA

In Arabic, Aquila means 'Intelligence' and Aquila Asia is the world's first definitive English language Fashion and Lifestyle magazine for cosmopolitan Muslim women.




I feel very honoured indeed to be featured in the May/June issue of the 'Modest & Fabulous' Aquila -Asia Magazine which has existing readers in many parts of the world such as USA, UK, Egypt, Pakistan, HK, Brunei, etc.. *Waves at Brad!*

Below is my write up. Thanks Ana! :)

















My brudders, Hazmee, Jaliboy and his RebelPixel Team must be proud. Their photos are in there. )
Tina, you too sista!




Anyway, do join Aquila Asia's Facebook page! They have more than 79 000 members there.
Psst...While you're at it, you can add me as friend too here! Nura Jasni (Nura J) yo!

You may also want to follow them on Twitter.
Psst Psst....While you're at it, forrow me also la here!

My Muslimahs... my Hijabnistas, I'm sure you would be interested to subscribe to this regional Muslim women's publication which I personally feel, truly understands Cosmopolitan Muslim women. Again, sharing is caring so here are the details dearies.

Digital Copy: http://sg.zinio.com/browse/publications/index.jsp?productId=500606615&sch=true

Printed Copy: email subs@aquila-media.com or click here.

Happy reading ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment