Thursday, February 3, 2011

CNY at JB

Yo! Am at JB now blogging at Restaurant Osman.
Tapping on their free WIFI. Coolios.


Mr E did work while I happily logged on Twitter and Facebook and today, Blogger. Hee!


Oh and my nephie Rooqy dropped by at my place before we left for JB yesterday.
So glad he has recovered from chicken pox!
I cannot wait to babysit him tomorrow.

I tell you..I don't know why but everytime I'm in JB, I just cannot stop eating.
We had nasi padang for lunch earlier.






And we tapao-ed some goreng pisangs and keropok lekors.
Yummy giler.


Because it is such a sunny day today, we decided to have ice chendol.
DOPE!


And back at my parents' JB holiday home, I've always loved to sit cross legged on the floor and browse through the photos of yesteryears.


Mom and her 3 cute kids: Bah, Me, Jambi.
And somehow this photo below just takes the cake.

A picture of Jambi wearing my dad's crocodile dundee hat....terbalik school shoes (mine!) and and and if you look closely enough, you'd be able to spot his cute lil beberd beneath that T-shirt.
AWWWWWW! So cute hor.
Hohohohohoho!

No comments:

Post a Comment