Monday, January 17, 2011

Lustmonday - where Mondays ain't blue no more

Yoohoo ladies!
Presenting Lustmonday's specially manufactured beauty: ROSE GARDEN

The pretty vintage roses prints bustier top and chiffon bottom with lining. :)

Absolutely perfect for the upcoming Chinese New Year and Valentine's Day!







Anyway, Lustmonday is feeling very generous.
So here goes:

Do join their mailing list and you can get a dollar off.

Not satisfied?
Ok I poke Lustmonday's Towkay to be even more generous!

P

O

K

E


Finally sealed the deal for my BELOVED readers because I hold you all dear to my heart. :)

Now, when you see something you really like at Lustmonday and you wanna buy it.......

MUST MUST MUST remember to quote my name: NURA J because

you get FREE normal postage AND the towkay even said this,"
I can provide gifts like belts for your readers."

AWESOME OR WHAT?

So whatcha waiting for darlings?

Happy shopping at Lustmonday - where Mondays ain't blue no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment