Monday, January 17, 2011

My Favourite Alphabet

It's 2am.
Mr E is sitting opposite me, still doing his lesson plan. I finished mine half an hour ago.
Mr E thinks that I am still struggling with my lesson plan.
Logged on to Blogger and scanned through the entries that never got published and came across this one.
So decided to do for the fun of it.


I need to use the first letter of my name to answer each of the following questions.
I cannot use any word twice and I can't use my name for the boy/girl name question. So here goes!


1. What is your name : Nura

2. A four Letter Word : Nice

3. A boy's Name : Nani (My Papa J's nickname! His mommy calls him 'Nani'. So cute hor.)

4. A girl's Name : Nyma (Now you all know already the name of my future second child. But hor, my Chinese friends are begging me to reconsider because it means 'milklady'. Poor child will be teased by her friends.)

5. An occupation : Nurse

6. A colour : Nude

7. Something you'll wear : Necktie

8. A food : Noodles

9. Something found in the bathroom: (damnnnnnn rusty) Nail (I actually spent a good 5 minutes scanning my toilet lor.)

10. A place : Norway (Can't wait for my BFF and her Norwegian hubby and kiddos to come back! Wednesday come quick!!!!)

11. A reason for being late : Nausea

12. Something you'd shout : NYLAAAAAA

13. A movie title : Notting Hill

14.Something you drink : Nestle Yoghurt Drink

15. A musical group : N Sync (Ultimate favourite leh last time!)

16. An animal : Numbat

17. A street name : Nassim (Thanks Singapore Edition Monopoly!)

18. A type of car : Nissan

19. The title of a song : Never Say Never

Aiyo, Mr E is still not done with his work.
I do for him also la....

1. What is your name : Mohamed Esman

2. A four Letter Word : Mute (From just now, he was quiet mah.)

3. A boy's Name : Matt

4. A girl's Name : Maysaa (Nyla was nearly named as Maysaa by the way!)

5. An occupation : Mothering ( The mother of all occupations, me feel)

6. A colour : Maroon (Hot colour for Toga this one!)

7. Something you'll wear : Mask

8. A food : Maggi (If he does this, he'd surely put 'Maggi' as his answer!)

9. Something found in the bathroom: Moisturiser

10. A place : Maldives

11. A reason for being late : Menstruation

12. Something you'd shout : MAAAKKKAU!

13. A movie title : Maverick

14.Something you drink : Milk

15. A musical group : Metallica

16. An animal : Monkey/Monyet

17.A street name : Mount Emily

18. A type of car : Mitsubishi

19.The title of a song : My Way

Ok I think I better quit pretending I'm doing work because my eyes are real heavy liao!
Nites!

No comments:

Post a Comment