Monday, January 10, 2011

FIL


This one's for you my Papsy in law.
He is definitely the father in law every daughter in law wishes to have!
Back when I was pregnant, every Sunday (his off day), he would go to the market and buy for me Tau Huay (Beancurd)
And then during my confinement period, he would hide one corner of the house...wait for me to pass the ubat periuk or essence of chicken and gulp it down for me.
Till today, my mother in law does not know our secret. Huahuahuahua!
Seeing me very overloaded with tuition assignments, my absolutely kind hearted father in law has taken over the duty of sending and fetching Nyla to and from school on the days I teach.
Nyla is thrilled because she doesn't need to go through the hassle of public transport! Heeee!
Me: Bapak will be fetching you from school later ok.
Nyla: YES!
Me: You like?
Nyla: YUP!
Me: Why?
Nyla: Because Bapak will buy for me chips, yakult and whatever I want. Maybe later I ask him to go to Macdonalds Drive-thru....Sure can.
Amboi, anak ini?! Cantik muka?!
Anyway, THANK YOU BAPAK!
NURA SAYANG SEKALI KAT BAPAK!