Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Back to school

Yesterday and today, I viewed many photos of kids beaming (and crying) in their uniforms over at Facebook and Twitter.
So the school term has begun!

It's Nyla's fourth and final year at Chiltern House Preschool and she's all proud. :)

Mommy here shares her joy but deep deep in my heart, there was that slight tinge of sadness because my mini BFF is growing up a little too quickly.
Do you feel it too mommies?

Let me share with you Nyla's preschool journey...

Nursery 1








Nursery 2







K1







K2 (kapoh-ed the pic below from Nyla's blog)
The girls went crazy when they saw one another.
Hug here...Hug there...Hugs everywhere.
And Nyla hugged everyone except me.
Left me standing there as she skipped away, giggling with her friends.
No goodbye hug. No goodbye kiss.
Thanks ah babe.