Tuesday, October 5, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAM!

Last Sunday, we celebrated the youngest bro's birthday.




Without this beautiful woman, no you leh brudder.

These 2 ah very manja with each other one. Kiss here Kiss there. Till now, she still clips his nails for him. She is his manicurist. He on the other hand will always drive her to the supermarket everytime she needs to do her grocery shopping. Then ah, whenever I ask him to give me a lift. he'd ask, "How much you paying me?"


Anyway,the whole family knows that he loveeeesssss sashimi.
So yeah, brought him to Sakura where there is endless supply of Sashimi

Nah! Go eat till you drop!



Without this sweet lass, your childhood wouldn't be so colourful leh brother.

If it weren't for me, you'd only be exposed to the world of balls, guns and robots. Yawwnnnss! How boring!
Thanks to me, you got to role play as a daddy (to our pretend children)....husband (never mind that you were short and fat)....gynae (cos I liked to play pregnant pregnant mah) and even judge okay! (I would sashay down the steps in my swimming costume plus "Miss West Coast Park" sash and he would flash a cardboard with number 10. *Perfect score*) Hahahhah! I miss my childhood! Freaking awesome cannnn!

Big Bro Bah and Netty were also present despite their hectic schedules.
Bah, busy with work while Net, busy studying. She is pursuing her masters and we are all so proud of her.
Jiayou Net!



Proud Papa J with his grandchildren. Tok Daddy to Nyla and Tok Dan to Rooqy!


Rooqy and Uncle Man! Mr E adores him loads and loves it whenever Rooqy shrieks, "Maaannnnn" when he sees him. Sweeeet!



I hope to age as gracefully as my mom. Insyaallah.


Rooqy and Aunty Ra!
Bah will sometimes send him over to my place so that Net can focus on her studies, much to my delight!
Smart boy this one. I cannot wait for him to grow up so that I can write boy stories with him. :)

Us!


Happy Birthday Jam! We LOVE you!
You're 25!!! So old...BUT... still too young to mawwy so don't be gatal.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What?
Me?
Ya...I married at 22 but I girl mah...so... different.... Cannot compare.
*SMILES*