Tuesday, August 3, 2010

10 things Nyla does to annoy me

As much as I love this babe of mine, there have been instances when she does things that are inappropriate and challenging for me.

1. Call "Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy Mommy" repeatedly. Nuff said.



2. When the lights are all switched off and we are already snugged under the blankets ready for dreamland and 3 minutes later, she'd whisper, " I need to pee." Aaaarggghhhhhhhhhh. And how the dad would miraculously snore upon hearing this. Thanks Mr E! So Mommy it shall be to accompany her to the bathroom.



3. Tap her itchy fingers on my apple IPhone screen when I am busy sms-ing, tweeting or replying to emails.



4. When she blog/facebook hops with me....and tells me to scroll down...scroll up and pass comments on the pictures posted.



5.Request for Justin Bieber and Jaden Smith's Never Say Never song (on REPEAT mode) and how I can never say never to that request because she will start to do Number 1.



6. There had been a few occasions when I would ask her,"Is your bladder full, babe?" and she'd reply so dramatically," What! U called me blardy fool?!" The thing is she knows very well what I meant. She just finds it funny that bladder full and blardy fool sort of sound the same. So now in public places, I keep the question simple. "Do you need to pee, Nyla?" I dont want to risk people having the misconception that I call my babe a blardy fool. :S




7. Whenever she washes the dishes because as much as I appreciate her help, its double dose of household chores for me. 1, the dishes are not clean. 2, mini flood in the kitchen.



8. How irresponsible she can be to her current pet fish, Jewelsah. Everytime I remind her to feed Jewelsah during her lazy days, she'd say," Jewelsah is fasting." Poor Jewelsah! Month of Ramadhan is not even here and it needs to fast.



9. When she will painstakingly pile her spoonful of rice in order. Usually, carrots at the most bottom, green vege on top followed by rice and then fish/chicken/beancurd as topping. So usually, lunch and dinner will take an average of about 1 hour. Yawwwnsssss.


10. Her current 'habit of the month': Pick her nose. Gently roll the booger between her index finger and thumb a couple of times...aim...then FLICK. Oh man. I have no idea where she learnt this from and I hope it will stop soon. So next time you see Nyla, think twice about shaking hands with her hor. Hehehehe! No la. Don't worry. Mommy here always brings wet wipes and Dettol hand sanitizer!