Monday, July 5, 2010

2 Weddings and a Workshop

3 rd July was by far the busiest Saturday and the most eventful.
'My Very Own Story' workshop at Bedok Library.






While the parents and children were blending their creative juices, yours truly scooted away to go goo goo gaa gaa over Idah's absolutely cute Aiman. Such a distraction he was! Hee!


Gallery Walk. I must say the children were amazing. They actually managed to finish their very own stories in less than 30 minutes! Kudos Kids!


I was also thrilled to see Ruby who is here on vacation with her 2 smart and beautiful children. Last time we met was nearly a decade ago when we filmed Soldadu 2. Nice to see you, sis and yes, playdates coming right up! Shohrah and Tayyiba, let us all let the kids unite. ;)


My many thanks to Lustmonday for the kind sponsorship!
The black jumper is very chic, very comfortable and very stylish indeed.
The 38th Monday is just launched by the way ladies.
Make your way to http://www.lustmonday.com
Happy shopping! *Winks!*

Right after the workshop, off we zoomed to Woodlands!
I mean, how can I miss such a great friend's wedding man?
My dearest Alfarahizah daughter of Mr Awangnit, now the wife of Mr Firdaus, you looked stunning beb.
May you and your Mr F live happily ever after, insyaallah.




Azzah, it was great catching up with you too pretty!

Right after Farah's wedding, we went home to change for a garden style wedding dinner.
This function was also a MUST GO because the bride, Sajeetha is a very very very close family friend.
A pity it rained.
However, I've read somewhere that if it rains during a wedding, it means happiness and prosperity to the newlyweds.
So Sajeetha and Guna, everlasting happiness to you both ya.






No prizes for guessing where I got my tangerine toga dress from. :p


My dad got emotional during his god-daughter's wedding.

Farah and Firdaus, Sajeetha and Guna, may you 2 wonderful pairs be blessed with a blissful marriage.
God Bless!