Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tooth Fairy

Someone's not very happy as you can see.




Why?
Her one teeny weeny tooth has popped out of her chatty mouth.



It was actually kind of freaky, considering, I didn't even know that particular tooth was loose.
However I did notice the gap between her ex tooth and another just got wider.
The tooth literally fell out of her mouth when she was biting her Kakak Shofi's arm.
Kakak Shofi panicked followed by Nyla followed by the mommy who shrieked.

Nyla cried and wailed..."Mommy, I am going to miss my tooth!" "Oh poor thing my cute lil tooth!"
*The tooth was really cute, by the way! So itsy bitsy teeny weeny!*



After a while, Nyla got very excited thinking about the visit from the Tooth Fairy at night.
So she got a tiny baggy (plastic bag used by hawkers to isi cili jeruk in!) to put it in, laid it under her pillow, and I confiscated it after I tucked her in.


Nyla posing with her tooth before bedtime.

Mr E was watching TV when he saw me. Immediately, he sprang up from his seat because he was more enthusiastic about becoming Tooth Fairy than I was.
He reached for his wallet and took out $2.

He also wrote a note which read something like this:
Dear Nyla,
Eat sweets somemore....See, now bogeh already...


Nyla reading her letter from Tooth Fairy Esman.

Now that she is bogeh, Nyla has been practising her smiles more, especially since she has 2 photoshoots coming up next week and an appearance at the Jurong Regional Library to promote her very own story, The Big Good Wolf this Saturday!

'No teeth' shot.

Nyla, lucky you, your 2 front teeth are big, so can cover the hole below! Heee!

For those who are coming to listen as Nyla and myself narrate The Big Good Wolf, see you this Saturday 12 June at Jurong Regional Library at 3pm! And yes, Ill be bringing some copies of The Big Good Wolf as well so you can buy from me directly after the storytelling session, yo. :)