Thursday, June 3, 2010

Not afraid of The Big Good Wolf!

Mr E and I brought Nyla to the movie theatre yesterday.
No prizes for guessing the movie we watched.
Shrek Forever After lor...like duh!
We didn't jump into the 3D Bandwagon because one, we are cheapskates and would like to conserve funds.
Two, both Mr E and I feel that Nyla is a lil too young for it and she'll end up playing with those 3D glasses instead.
I am not going to do a movie review ya.
I don't know whether you are experiencing this with your kiddos post Shrek Forever After.
Thanks to Shrek Forever After, the babe gets extremely frustrated because her ears can't make trumpet sounds when she blows her nose.
-_-
Lepak man this ogre wannabe.

Anyway, it's been a week since the launch of The Big Good Wolf.
I am very pleased to say that there have been constant orders for my first children's book every day the past week.
Quite a number of you buyers have also requested me to mail the package to your nieces/nephews/friends just to surprise them when they open their mailbox.
Yes, books definitely make great gifts.


And some sweet mommas have emailed/twitpic-ed/facebook tagged me when 'The Big Good Wolf' came knocking on their doors. Hehe.
It really warms my heart to see these adorable, adorable kiddos smiling so widely with 'The Big Good Wolf' in their hands.
Happy Rifqah

Independent reading I see... Nice work Big Sis Rifqah.
I bet you're so gonna take over the bedtime reading duties when your sibling arrives.

Alisha looking all fresh and ready to read The Big Good Wolf

Baby Aryssa starting real young huh!
Momma Hani, she's going to grow up a genius, woman. Hee!

Syamirul and Haikal taking a break reading The Big Good Wolf.
Cute pic or what this one!

Thumbs up back at ya Brudder Handsome Danny!

Remember the fun activity included in the book?
Mommy Idah did just that with her babe, Alisha.
Cool Mommy!
And wah wah wah...tak nak kalah ye si Princess Alisha ni...Prince Charming ke pa! Heee!
All hail Queen Idah and King Rahmat as they receive their future son in law. ;)
Thank you again people for such wonderful support and joining me as we together spread the joy of reading to the young ones. ;)

ATTENTION ALL MOMMIES/DADDIES/AUNTIES/UNCLES/GRANDPARENTS!

Nyla and I will be making an appearance at the Jurong Regional Library (Nyla's favourite library!) on 12 June from 3pm-3.30pm
There will be a storytelling session by me and Nyla (yes, she wants to also narrate)
If you are free on the 12 June, bring your kiddos/nieces and nephews as Nyla and I will read aloud 'The Big Good Wolf!'
Those who are not comfortable with online purchases, it'd be great if you come down to Jurong Regional Library to grab the books. :)
So mark 12 June 3pm on your calendar now! :)
See you at Jurong East yeah!

Meanwhile, keep the emails and orders coming people.
Let's together spread the joy of reading to our kids.
Cheers!