Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nyla's 5th

Well, the birthday babe got her first wish granted with regards to her 'princesses cake' which was shared among her classmates.


Paiseh the picture blurred hor.
Kids getting excited as they gather to sing Nyla a birthday song. Hee!

Nyla's 5th birthday party was by far her personal favourite, me thinks.
She was the one who engaged me as the planner with clear instructions like :

1)I want purple and pink balloons...

2)I want that guy who came for Rooqy's birthday (Farid!)

3)I want it to be in an air-conditioned place...like hotel like that. (Banyak cantik muka kau!)


With regards to the 3rd request, immediately Fiesta Brasilia came to mind.
What's great was it is closed for break between 3.30pm to 6pm.
So since the restaurant would be empty during that time, why not I hold Nyla's birthday party there?
I liased with the manager who was more than happy to 'lease' the private cosy room to us.

Nyla settling her guests list and invitations.
Her young guests were her buddies from school and her favourite cousins and friends.


I actually bought her a pretty floral dress but she insisted on wearing the grey dress the Bibik bought for her.(which she also wore during her class party.)

I should be proud of this girl who absolutely has no issues about recycling her clothes.

And then she took out her gold hari raya heels to wear along with the dress. Yikes moment indeed.
Not matching I know.
I cringed..even begged her to wear her pair of silver sparkly footwear but no means no and off she scooted with the obit kiang heels. (Why did I even buy them in the first place?! Smacks forehead!)
Well...as long as she feels like a million bucks.

Anyway pictures do speak a thousand words and so let the pictures do the blogging ya.



















Ooooiii..Bukan main happpy birthday girl kita!

Such happy faces on these kids just warm the heart man....


Thank you very much family and friends for your presence and presents!








Mak bapak si pengantin.

Overall, both Mr E and I felt really good about the party for one simple reason - the kids truly had fun and that's what that matters. :)


SPECIAL MENTION TIME NOW!
Farid, you have not only amused the birthday babe and her young guests with your energetic performance, but you have also eased the pressure and stress I faced with regards to the 'entertainment part' of the party when my schedule was real tight.
The kids were soooooo engaged thanks to your superb games, balloon sculpting and magic tricks!

If you would like an entertainer for your kids' party, do consider Farid and his awesome magic package. Berbaloi you!
Bro, thanks very much ya.

Yes, it is not a Justin Bieber cake but a superbly delicious chocolate truffle cake done by The Royals.
Joy of The Royals kindly sponsored a yummylicious Mango cake 4 years back. Joy, thanks for the chocolate truffle cake! :)
I should have requested you to add more M&Ms because the kids were 'plucking' them off the cake even before the cake cutting ceremony! Tooo cute when some sulked at the sight of holes on the cake. "Huhhh No more M&Ms alreadyyyy,"they chorused!



The team from Fiesta Brasilia.
Thank you for assisting in the planning of my girl's birthday party Retish!
Nyla truly enjoyed the performance by the singing Brasilian passadors.
Justin Bieber who? Heee!
Happy 5th Birthday once again Nyla!