Monday, May 31, 2010

MayDay Family Fiesta/ RibelPixel Photography

Hey peeps.
It's been a while huh...I've been real busy processing orders for my first children's book "The Big Good Wolf" that this blog has been unattended for a while.
Sorry about that.
I'm just done with the morning orders so I thought I'd blog about my jam- packed- last -weekend.

PART 1: Saturday 22 May 2010
Event: MayDay Family Fiesta 2010
Venue: Downtown East

Last Saturday, the 3 of us (and probably, 99.9% of the whole population of Singapore) truly had one ball of a great time at Downtown East.
Man, it was real crowded.
Billie, you're so right about the fact that the May Day Family Fiesta is NTUC's largest event of the year!


That's the husband who seemed to be more excited than his daughter about the mass workout.
So hyper active that he couldn't keep still.








And we bumped into Claudia, who was one of the speakers for the "Parenting in the New Infocomm Age" Seminar I also spoke at last March.
Good to see ya babe.



We could choose between Escape Theme Park and Wild Wild Wet and Nyla being a water fan that she is obviously chose the latter.





See la the dad.....couldn't resist playing with the water slides meant for kids. Tsk tsk.



And we saw and posed with the stiltwalkers!!!
This stiltwalker was BONUS man, being a PINK stiltwalker.
Nyla even remarked,"Mommy, how do they know I love PINK?"



See this man in white. There was a quiz going on and he knew the answer to the question the emcee posed.
Immediately he ran (yes, as in run...dash...not walk) up to stage and got his prize he was aiming for. ;)



Nyla and Daddy using the games coupons to participate at the games stalls.




I'm so glad to be one of the MAD bloggers because I get to experience all these fun filled activities with my family. :)



PART 2: Sunday 23 May 2010
Event: Photography session with RibelPixel
Venue: Fort Canning















Guess who came and joined me at the end of the photoshoot?
Us posing with our first children's book 'The Big Good Wolf'!