Tuesday, May 11, 2010

TVC

I've always enjoyed doing TVCs for only one reason.
It'd be over and done with within a day.

Last Saturday was a really busy day for me.
I had 2 tuition sessions in the morning and the Media Reel peeps were kind enough to start the shoot during the later part of the day.
Thanks for being so accomodating. ;)

I've been involved in this industry since 1999 and for the first time, I play an angwee wife in this TVC.
(Not a problem since I've been pretty good at this 'role' after nearly 6 years of marriage! Wahahaha!)


By the way, our 6th year wedding anniversary is this Saturday! Woohooo!
Funny how during our dating times, Esman made sure he brought me out to a fancy dinner AND never failed to give me an anniversary gift. Pandai dia nak pancing anak dara.
As the years passed, it's goodbye to the gift and just dinner.
Me on the other hand has also slacked big time. I used to write him love letters. (I cannot bear to read them now. Just the other time, I read the letters and had goosebumps all over. Kental to the maksima. Ewww!)

Now that we have a kid and all, we both have realised that materials are not at all important.
Our shared motto now is 'Mini Materials, Maxi Life!'

Ok, back to the TVC now...
Some behind the scenes moments.













So stay tuned for this upcoming less than 1 minute TVC (but took 8 hours to wrap up!) for MCYS on Suria.
Coming soon.