Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Birthday Prep

The girl's birthday is approaching and she's been going on and on and on how she wants to celebrate it...her way.
She has requested for 2 celebrations.
One in school and another one, a normal birthday bash. (and she has made it clear that she would like to invite HER friends and not mine.)
Anyway, my friends, don't worry, just gatecrash only! Heheehehe!

1) Party in school
Princesses Birthday Cake (Greedy la this one. She wants to squeeze at least 3 princesses on the cake)
Party gifts
Now, the second birthday bash is the tricky one.
Because she has experienced immense fun on a yacht, she asked Mr E if he could book a yacht, just like her nenek Gayah few weeks back.
Nyla, you're no Paris Hilton so please don't feeling feeling hor.
Besides, you wouldn't want your friends to be seasick! Uh Uh...Not a good idea at all babe!
Till now, we are still undecided on the venue and birthday is like real soon. ;S
Entertainment for the party has been settled.
Of course, I called up my JC mate.
Farid aka Funky Freddie of Funky Magic.
He is so kind to sponsor his latest product- The Awesome Magic Party.
Cool stuff bro. Can't wait to be amazed by your exciting repertoire of magic tricks and balloon twisting!
So venue is not settled...yet...
Entertainment is settled.
Cake?
Halfway because the birthday girl is fickle about which cake she would like.
She is still thinking. Better think fast babe. If not, mommy will get her favourite Mango cake. ;)
Cake Number 1
She would like a plain pink cake with black toothless dragon (From the movie: How to train a dragon) in the middle.
Cake Number 2
And then she saw a 'photocake'...you know the cake printed with a favourite picture?
When we got home, I asked her to select her favourite picture of herself.
Then she looked at me as if that was the silliest suggestion ever made.
'Mommy, I'm not going to put a picture of myself hokay."
Yeap, I was very much confused because to me, a birthday photocake always displays the picture of the brithday girl/boy.
I was wrong.

I asked her what picture would she then like to put on her birthday photocake.
.
.
.
.
.
.

And she added,"I want a heart shaped cake with Justin Bieber's picture, surrounded with blue roses.
The words on the cake," Justin Bieber loves Nyla."
Erm Nyla, shouldn't it be the other way round because you are his fan... *shakes head*
Tsk tsk.
So how ah?!
For Princesses cake, I know I can order it from Bengawan Solo/Prima Deli.
But I'm not so sure about 'Toothless' or 'Justin Bieber' cake. If you are a cake maker and you can bake either one of these cakes, please email me at nuraesman@gmail.com soonest because I am one kancheong woman now. Thanks bebehs!