Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Family Photos

Hmm, I seem to be having some sort of a blogging fiesta today.
3 entries in one day!
Well, if Nyla AND her daddy continue to sleep before 9pm, Mommy here will be happily blogging overtime at night.

This is rather long overdue but I have to blog about it because I need to express my huge thanks to Lynn Jefry for dolling myself and Nyla up and Hazmee of Noor Hazmee Photography.
We had a family photoshoot at the comfort of our own home sweet home last Good Friday.
And as expected, the pictures turned out beautiful.
I've promised previously that I would post a few pictures so here there are!










Once again THANK YOU LYNN AND HAZMEE.
We love the pictures very much.

Well I am just glad that the pictures didn't turn out like these...
Let me warn you first that the pictures I am about to show you (courtesy of stewpig.com!) are pretty hilarious!


Boria! Thanks to this pic, I'm never getting tie dyed shirts. Never!


What's with the haaaattttssss laaaaa?
What the? And the photographer didn't object to taking this pic? Terrible!
'Jonas' Brothers. Pilih la mana satu jejaka/lembu idaman.
*FAINTS*
ONLY the baby looks cute. Period.