Sunday, April 11, 2010

uPrrooottt

'Mommy, I think I don't want to be a gardener ah. Must work under the hot sun all.'

See, I told you, her ambition changes very frequently.

'So what do you want to be now babe?' I asked Nyla.
'A massager!' she replied.
'Masseuse!' I corrected her.

Upon hearing that, I immediately took the baby lotion and told her I'd gladly be her first client.
I for one love love love to be massaged! Free somemore!
She was of course very excited because finally, Mommy shares her excitement in this pretend play.
Well my hands were aching so the timing was simply perfect.

Nyla did alright.
She can definitely give a decent rub.
However, her rubs were much too delicate and I had to keep urging her to exert more force.
And, she took my feedback constructively.
See, massage so hard until the face is red. What a hardworking masseuse I say!
My masseuse hard at work.
Yeap, she was grunting everytime she was increasing the exertion of her physical power because I kept saying, 'Harder please. I can't feel it.'
Yes, I'm bad. I know.

Then as she gave her maximum output during that exertion of force, a loud Prrrooooottttttttttt was heard, followed by a funny smell.
Poor babe.
Exert so much force till she farted!

'Oi! You can't fart when you massage your clients you know,' I said while pinching my nose .
My masseuse was rather embarrassed though and then she let out a loud sigh....

"Ok la, I dont want to become a masseuse already!' she said and left her first ever client in the stinky room just like that.
So much for a calming rub session. Chet!
Kentot la you Nyla!