Friday, April 16, 2010

ALL ABOARD!

Few weeks back, my Wak Gayah chartered a boat for a leisurely cruise and invited my family along.
I'm all for new experiences and I was very excited for Nyla who was going to have one swell boating experience. She definitely enjoyed herself. Even the adults did! :)

Briefing before we set sail.
My Puan Rokiah is one who is pretty afraid of water and I wasn't surprised when she asked,
"Where do you put the life vests, ya?"

It's hard not to relax when you're on a boat.
My curly wurly inhaling the fresh air. Tangkap feel ke pa?
The open waters and the stunning scenery.
The sun warming our faces.

Thanks for such a beautiful shot of Mommy with my hair like that, Nyla. ;P
The breeze.
The water splashing on our faces.



Nyla was standing here for the longest time and yeah, best face wash ever for her.
There is definitely that sense of freedom and adventure when you are out at sea, that you can't find elsewhere.
During the boating trip, it was all about focusing on one another.
Wonderful conversations.
Plenty of laughter.
Basically, loads of fun.






Wak, thanks for the awesome 'Great Outdoors' experience.


Kikin and Nyla sayang you!