Friday, March 19, 2010

Wedding Photography

When an awesome photographer by the name of Noor Hazmee called me up to ask if I was keen to be a model for his works, I couldn't turn him down because one, his wife, Liza was my ex colleague and now a buddy and two, I love his work very much for he has a unique eye for photography with an artistic twist.
Hazmee truly has a gift with the lens.

Anyway, me being married with a kid, I just assumed he wanted to shoot some family photos.
Boy, was I damn wrong.
Like, totally.

Me: Family shoot is it, bro?
Him: No...Bridal.
Me: WHAT? Please dont kid me, bro.
Him: I'm not.
Me: But I am a PENGANTIN BASI!
Him: So? Not a problem.

A few days later, I happily posed and he and Imran happily snapped away.
Damn, where were you guys 6 years ago when I got married man?
And to think I thought my wedding pictures were fantastic, with the cekak pinggangs and the jari on the pipi kind of poses.
How malu-ating!

Hazmee's approach is about capturing the moments that are candid and I think this is what that makes him stand out among the other photographers I have come across.

Enjoy the pictures you bridezillas.
If you want amazing and creative pictures of your wedding, Hazmee is highly recommended.




















Impressive right?
Intend to choose Noor Hazmee to document the most important day of your life?
Go to his website and click this : http://www.noorhazmee.com/