Sunday, March 7, 2010

Playmates


Being sibling-free, Nyla sometimes loathe her solitary state, hence when she has company, the babe revels in the spotlight especially when she is with her favourite playmates.

1.Rooqy
Nyla absolutely adores Rooqy, her cousin.
So much that she tells her friends and teachers that he is her baby brother.
And they believed her because till today, her friends' parents and teachers congratulate me on my 'new arrival.'
:S
Nyla used to be very jealous of babies because let's face the fact ya, babies are very cute and she cannot take it because she wants to be the cutest.
However, ever since Rooqy, she has matured and I am so proud of the way she plays the big sister to Rooqy.
She is so gentle. She doesn't mind if he pulls her hair. She gives in and shares toys with him. Well done Nyla!




2. Farysha
Farysha is also her new cousin from my in laws' side.
Both of them click very well because these 2 vainpots are so into girly stuff.
Think pink, princesses and heels.
Match made in heaven la these 2 babes.



3. Azam

Nyla and her cousin, Azam share a unique relationship.
Azam is right now in Jeddah but despite the distance and time away from each other, whenever he comes to Singapore to catch up with Nyla, they play like as if they see each other every day.





4&5. Trisha and Tristan
Trisha, as you all already know, is Nyla's bff in school.
Tristan is Trish's younger brother and he will play with the girls whenever we go out on playdates.
Thanks to these girls, the mommies have also formed a friendship. :)






With regards to the subsequent 2 playmates I am going to introduce, I need to shoutout a huge 'THANK YOU' to the mommies because their mommies are the ones who take Nyla out while I teach their older children.
So sweet right?
I mean, I've been blessed that I can have Nyla physically with me when I teach at home.
But I'm even more blessed that these mommies bring Nyla out and let her have so much fun with their preschoolers, her kind of people.
When they asked if they could bring Nyla out and enjoy the outdoors, I felt really touched.
So mommy Ana and mommy Tee, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for always putting a smile on my girl's face whenever the weekend comes.
It's perfectly alright if my weekend burn because I know that my girl is having loads of fun while mommy is at work. :)

6: Syamirul







7: Ziqry