Saturday, January 16, 2010

Aspiring Chipette

Having not watched the first one, I was a little bit worried I would not be able to understand the Alvin and the Chipmunks the squeakquel.
My friends assured me that the plot didn't 'carry on' and they were right!
Nyla thoroughly enjoyed the movie and is now a HEEEYUUUGEEE fan (and impersonator!) of the all girl group of chipmunks- the Chipettes. (They are reallllyyyyy cute. I so feel like squeezing Eleanor, the overweight chipette dressed in green! Toooooo gerams.)

Nyla's been pestering me to log on to You Tube over and over again to watch the Chipettes sing Beyonce's Single Ladies.

At first, she sat and watched.
Now?
Member let loose hokay!

I present you the 4th member of the Chipettes, Nyla!



There is also another video.
Acapella, this time.
According to an Indian buddy of mine, it sounds Tamil-ish. Hee Hee!
I present you now Nyla...singing 'Single Ladies' yet again..this time versi Hindustan!




With a girl like her in the house, there is no need to watch comedies!
Thanks for the entertainment, babe!