Monday, January 18, 2010

'Katy Perry'

Last night, Esman helped me dye my hair because I needed his help, especially with the back of my head.
I've never had it done at home but since I'm dye-ing the whole head black, I thought, sure cannot go wrong one la.
I'm sick of being a 'red-head'. The fact that I have dry hair, it really looked like it's toasted.

Why black?
I want to feeling feeling Katy Perry. She's so pretty. Heeee!
It is also a frugal choice to do it at home. Save duit beb!

Outcome:
1) No botched outcome despite the fact that I now look like I put black shoe polish on my head. And no, I do not look like Katy Perry at all. Hmmpf.
2) Esman and I are one (in our case, 2) of those people that is a constant disaster and I can’t tell you how many things we have ruined while trying to get the hair colour on my head. It almost became a joke because we had slopped color on the floor, WHITE dining table, WHITE chair, WHITE cupboard and ourselves.




Thanks to Esman the very 'experienced' hair colorist, he has now left stains on my neck. Now it looks berdaki. Aaarghh.....
And my hand!

I have First Lady photo shoot tomorrow. If you see me hiding my right hand on TV, you know why ah.