Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Balance

Today's Itinerary

1015: Nurul and Nad fetched me at the void deck.


1030: Fetched Ray the ..... *winks*

1045-1130: Camden Medical Centre for a gynae appointment. *winks*


Them: Nura, since your arm is the longest, you snap.
And based on this picture, not only is my arm the longest, my head, face and eyebags are the biggest.
Thanks girls.
Sorry one- eyed(plus 1 frame) Nad!
Aiya give up already la, ladies. Really cannot make it one.
Finally, a decent shot.

1200: Nurul wanted to give us a treat at Carousel.
However we were put on the waiting list. We were starving so we decided to head to
PEPES (lain macam jer nama!) Restaurant for Indonesian cuisine. Awesome food.
Erm based on the above pictures, it looked like we ordered ONLY tahu telor. Of course, we didn't. When the other dishes arrived, it was ngap ngap ngap all the way. :)

1400: Nurul, our Santa Claus for today, decided to give us another sweet treat at Hyatt.

1600: Nurul gave me a lift back home. Thanks babe for everything!

1600-1800: Home all to myself because my parents brought Nyla to JB. WOOOHOOO! Bestnyer! What did I do? Read magazine. Surfed the Internet. Watched E Channel. Coffee break. Read newspapers. Took a short nap.

1800- Phone rang. Esman asked me out for dinner. Just the 2 of us. WOOHOOHOOOO!
Both of us looking our very best! NOT! Haha.

1930- Dad called to say he was on the way to send curly wurly back home.

If you must know, I try very hard not to get caught up with the 'perfect mom' syndrome by not being too hard on myself.
Back then, I used to feel extremely guilty when I left Nyla behind while I go hurray hurray, which I realise now completely defeats the purpose.

Somehow we need to find that guilt free place in our heart and soul, as we truly deserve to relish and cherish time for ourselves.
This in itself can help significantly in rejuvenating our energy level so that we can give back more as a mother.

-Life lessons for Busy Moms

How true!

I am all recharged for you now little Miss Nyla! Yes, I missed you but having that 'me time' just now was truly blissful! :)
Please excuse me while I continue my mothering duties!
To my ladies, husband and my parents, I thank you all for the balance.