Monday, August 17, 2009

WE LOVE MONDAYS!


Uh uh! No Monday blues for us both!

Why Nura loves Mondays?
1. She doesn't need to cook.
2. When she doesn't cook , she doesn't have to wash the dishes. :) Yeeehhhaaaa!

Why Nyla loves Mondays?
1. Mommy will bring her to the library!
2. She doesn't need to eat her mom's cooking! Yeehaaaaaaa!

I would bring Nyla to the library faithfully every Monday morning and together, we would check out piles of books.

There were a few occasions when Nyla didn't seem interested in the books at the library because she was distracted by the play area and the kiddos playing there. Woodlands Regional Library is an example. It is her ultimate favourite library! Somehow, her attention span towards reading there is just so short as compared to the other libraries!
Hence, I have stopped bringing her there on Mondays because she would end up tired by the time she reaches school. However Esman and I will save that library for weekends because of the wide variety of children books and interesting educational DVDs!
Anyway,I just love the way how Nyla's face will light up every Sunday night when I remind her that we are heading to the library the next day!
We would usually spend about one and a half hours at the library before having her kid's meal lunch at the eatery of her choice near her school.
Her list of eateries include Pizza Hut, Pastamania, Fish n Co, Sakae Sushi, Swensens and KK Hospital Food Court.
So basically,I'll just order for Nyla and watch her eat! Adult portions mahal beb! Haha!

Today Nyla chose Fish n Co because she was craving for Captain Hook Fish and Rice.

When I was still working, I have always envisioned myself bringing my babe to the library, have lunch together, send her to school, fetch her from school, walk home together...basically just spending time 24/7 with her.
Today, I felt so at peace because that dream actually came true.
Law of attraction?
Definitely lor...since I have mastered the skill of visualisation which has materialised.
Hmmm.
Now, I need to envision myself wearing Jimmy Choo sepatus with many GUCCI bags on both my shoulders driving the babe to school in a Volkwagen Golf. :)