Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Nyla's 4th

4 years ago was, by far, the most memorable moment of my life. My dearest Nyla, you have thrusted me into this place halfway between feeling ultimately blessed and also terrified about getting it wrong and not being up to the job. I love you, babe, with all my heart. Happy birthday my sweetheart and I hope you truly enjoyed your birthday party with your favourite people.

The birthday babe
Thanks Aunty Wati for the birthday cake!

With our parents.
Thank you for the delicious spread maks and bapaks! :)


With my siblings and cutie Rooqy!
Thanks Bah and Netty for the magic show!

With Fifi the magician.


Magic show in action much to the delight of the kiddos and the adults who can chat and eat in peace!


Cos this is what happens when there isn't any magic show.
They'll start to stray. Hehe!

Handsome couple. Don't you think? :)


Hope you kiddos had a blast!

Many thanks to Shofi the photographer who didn't sleep a wink the previous night!
Anyway, congrats on winning the 4PM's Night Race! :)
So there you have it!
Happy 4th birthday Nyla!