Friday, May 29, 2009

Fantastic Four


Us during last year's Teachers' Day Dinner. We were one another's pillars of strength back in school.
Picture taken during Nad's wedding. And Nurul was VERY heavily pregnant.
Nurul and I- Allah answered our prayers last year because we ended up teaching the same level. We were rejoicing like lil kiddos when we found out!
The best part: Our classes were just next to each other and thus instead of having 40 kiddos in our class each, we ended up with more than 80. I adopted her class and she, mine. Thanks for such a fantastic year babesy. We could have taken on the graduating level together again this year, but sadly I raised my white flag too soon. :(
Nevertheless, she lives just 5 minutes away from me so it's no biggie actually.
I miss my breakfasts, brunches, lunches, PDTs and poking fun at woof woof L with you babe.

Picture taken during Nyla's 4th birthday party.
Kerintings, Ray and I.
This Ray truly lives up to her name. She is our ray of sunshine in each of our lives.
This babe is freakin' pretty and even freakin' prettier inside. My mentor, this one, to become a true beauty. Never once I have seen her frown. Always smiley. Cair beb!
The best part: Her mom was my favourite History teacher when I was in YISS and she is happily dating my cousin. Babe, you are going to be part of my family man! Insyaallah!

Picture taken during last year's National Day Parade.
Me, Nad and Liyana (Liyana, if you read this, we all miss you!)
Our Nad here is a person who is very very obliging. Sometimes we tend to get frustrated because ocassionally, this lass is too kind to those who do not deserve her kindness. She is such a sweetie and will never do anything to hurt anyone. She is an extremely humble woman and I am very fortunate to befriend such a wonderful person like Nad. I am sure the rest of the girlies share the exact same sentiment. The best part: She was my JJC mate. Then, we exchanged hellos and byes. Now, I pour out my whole heart to her.

These 3 ladies had an extremely long and exhausting day today.
So when they suggested to come over to my place to chill (and also to pass Nyla's gift because Nad and Nurul couldn't attend her party last Sunday), how can I ever have the heart to turn them down?
Babesies, you've come to the right place. And at such a right time. HUGS!

Us sharing Ice Kachang.
Too bad I didn't take a shot of the homecooked meals I whipped up for them! With lots of love, no doubt!

Huggyyyy!

See how hard they try to hide their tired faces?
I (plus the kerintings) love you all babesies. So very much. Sniff Sniff! :)