Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Introducing....

I brought the camera to the hospital, thinking that I would snap as many pictures as I could of my nephew.
Thanks Farha for the camera!
Well, by the time I reached the hospital, there were many visitors in the ward.
Relatives and friends of the new parents.
I got carried away and posed with my favourite makciks in the whole wide world. Hah!



A while later when it became less crowded, I entered the ward and tried to snap pictures of the newborn.
However I got distracted (again!) and decided to join in the interesting conversation between my pregnant best friend and my not pregnant anymore sister in law.
Just as I was about to take his picture, he started squirming and he cried.

Obviously, it was very inappropriate of me to be paparazzi while my Bah and Netty were panicking right?
So I gave up and decided to just post the mms pic of the freshly baked baby my Bah sent me instead!


So here he is:

Farooq Badrul Hisham