Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Heroes


This couple deserves a standing ovation.
I'm not saying this because one of them is my flesh and blood.
The past few years had been difficult for them and only God knows how much their hearts have ached.
I admire their strength because they never dwelled on the losses, never giving up.
I've never seen a couple so perseverant in the face of adversity and challenge.
They remained even stronger and braved the choppy times together.
Most importantly, they continue to have faith in Allah.

Yesterday, 10th March 2009, was a momentous occassion for the both of them as they finally receive the most anticipated and long awaited gift they have always wanted: their son.
Such a perfect baby boy he is with a head full of hair!
Congratulations Bah and Netty from all of us.
I AM AN AUNTY!