Thursday, March 19, 2009

Heaven on Earth

A spacious home located on a high floor with seaview was what we had been looking for after we sold our place at Bukit Timah in 2007.
What we eventually got was, err, somewhat different.
However, with our huge enthusiasm and imagination, Esman and I managed to transform it into the one in our dreams and at the same time, successfully created a home that has a warm and cozy atmosphere.


Our comfortable Chesterfield couch- the only item we took pains to search for. We embarked on a hunt for it across the causeway last June to get this beauty. Got it at a price that made both of us go Yippedyyy Doo! Good deal. Hi 5 hubs!

Part of the dining room and the kitchen.


The amazing view of the reservoir. Anytime I feel like I need a breather, I just go to the balcony and look at the calming waters.


Showcase of family photographs, a perennial favourite, creating a relaxing feel. :)


Nyla's library. Anytime she feels bored of her toys or me, she'll sit at this very spot and try to read on her own.


Nyla's room. PINK! Tried to run away from this obvious choice for my girl but am glad I didn't.
Thanks Di for the trampoline!

We've been staying in our awesome new place since September 2008 and up till now, we are still falling in love with our new home.
I hope to stay true to this place and never sell it. :)