Monday, February 16, 2009

Sweet Sunday

Sundays are usually reserved for 'recharging the batteries.' (Rizal's words!)
Yesterday was an exception.
I was looking forward to waking up early because the thought of having breakfast at Mac with the girls was so exciting!

The girls came, complete with their loves.
I came alone. The big love had to work while little love was down with fever.
Now now, Mac wasnt just the itinerary!
The main highlight was Nad's posh place! Her very own home!


From the door, to the kitchen to the rooms to that amazing view of the swimming pool! Everything was just perfectly beautiful!
A massage session caught on camera!

See this tot meditating? Even Anggun was mesmerised by the spectacular view! Hehe!


Interested couple here. Nad's future neighbours perhaps?
We were so in awe of her home that our mouths were always open! Selamat lalat tak masok! Okay thats lame. I know! Whatever! Hah!
Nad, we are really excited for you and Shahrom! We can just imagine how beautiful the house will look when reno works are completed. So proud of you both too!
Hmmmm Nad, if only I can put your address when I fill up that P1 registration form in 3 years' time! Your place is so within 1 km of the elite school lor!
PS: Ray and Nurul, apa lagi?! Let's go get those wetsuits! Hahahah!
The fun didn't end for me just yet.
I was pretty bored after work so I called Diana to ask her if she wanted to meet up since we live just 5 minutes away from each other.
She as usual sounded very keen and told me to make my way to her place without telling me at all that Jon was cooking!
I tasted Norwegian food for the first time. It was delicious. Let's just say I had more than one serving! And Diana had more than FIVE. Hahahah! Yummyyyy!
Too bad I didn't bring the camera along.
Great cook he is, babe! Aren't you one lucky woman?! Thanks Jon!
So there you have it. Its pretty much friendship day and food fiesta for me.