Monday, November 5, 2012

Ready Stock Excluzif Satin Ponchos

My mom as you all know by now already is the reason I do this apparels business.
Also, she is the boss and I have to listen to her, like it or not.

"Kin, Mak ada exam eh so jangan amik orders tau."

"Minggu depan Mak nak pergi JB dengan Bapak, so Mak tak boleh jahit eh next week."

"Kau jangan nak ajak ajak aku keluar, nanti jahitan ni semua tak boleh abis."

Fierce.

Anyway, I actually wanted to launch another round of The Excluzif Satin Ponchos for the Hari Raya Aidiladha since the response during the Hari Raya AidilFitri was so overwhelming but my mom just finished her exams and all she wanted to do was to just rest.

She's at my home now and brought along a few ready made The Excluzif Satin Ponchos.

Me: Mom, apa seh. Hari Raya Haji dah lepas ape.
Mom:  But it's the Jemputans season apa, Kin.

How come our Mothers always say the right things one ah?

If you are clueless about The Excluzif Satin Ponchos, here they are.





 















The ready stock ponchos girlies!










Blue, Fuchsia, Emerald Green, Peach, Maroon.

A piece is $45.
Fits S to XL.
Anything email me at nuraesman@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment