Monday, September 17, 2012

Crazy about CHEVRONS

Imee (mommy to FIVE beautiful girls) : Babe, should go for chevrons.
*Shows me the fabric*

I was SO sold and I became crazy about CHEVRONS right away.

We've seen the designs on walls.

catherineboardman.com

Pillows

pinkandpolkadot.net

Bags too!


franklynandvincent.com


SO JAMZ right?
The chevrons just seem so perfect for anything man.

Imee and I are currently in talks about bringing in more Chevron designs to make maxi skirts and dresses.
SQUEALS like a bunch of bimbs!!!

Anyway, I've never spotted anyone donning the Chevrons on their heads.
Polka dots, Floral, Stripes got la.

For now, we'd like to offer you what we have k and what we have are absolutely pretty!
Those of you who have been on a hunt for Chevron Tudungs, look no further.
Your search ends here because we have .....

THE EXCLUZIF CHEVRON SHAWLS
in the house yo.


Available in 3 colours

ORANGE



RED Merah Mak Ngah (Hehe! Saje aje nak tambah. :p)


BLACK



Each piece is going for $33.
Measurements: 170cm by 51cm....Material: Non stretchy cotton.

Hijabistas, how?
Come la let's ziggy zaggy together with me!
I have this feeling that the Chevrons will be BOOMZ and the trend will stay for a nong nong time. Classic design that will never go out of style one.
Email me at nuraesman@gmail.com yo la. Tunggu apa lagi?
Good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment